Tuesday, May 23, 2006

what's going on here?

Why are so many people neglecting their blogs right now? Today I discovered that most of the people on my list have not posted since April. Come on people... I'm going to have to start making cuts pretty soon! Ah, such empty threats. I'm not going to play Sam and delete my peeps off of my blog. Too bad you won't even see this, Sam, since YOU DELETED ME. Punk.

Today was crazy humid. I thought for sure we'd see our first massive storm this afternoon, but I think it's saving it's energy for tonight. After work Matthew and I took Bertie out to the junior high soccer field to play frisbee and fly Matthew's stunt kite. The wind was perfect for his loops and dives. It brought back memories of my Dad dive bombing my sisters and I when we'd take family outings to the Oregon Coast. Today I managed to refrain from screaming and diving out of the way, though.

Hey, the storm is starting! Sweet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

whatever! what's with the chopping me down-- I still read your blog!!!!!!! HA!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Just testing you, Sam :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home