Thursday, May 18, 2006

faux sleep.

Last night I had a dream that my parents all turned into psychopaths and were after me. If that wasn't bad enough, I woke up in the middle of the night with my arms crossed under me- dead asleep. If you've ever tried to get out of this position with dead arms... it's next to impossible. I also found my head turned unnaturally to the side and now I can't move my head to the right.

Today at work, my computer froze more than 30 times. I spent a long time on the phone with QuarkXPress tech support with a man that spoke some crazy english, and was of no help.

It was one of those days.

BUT, tomorrow is looking up. Even if I have to restart my computer 47 times and still cannot move my head... I can deal. Friday, I love you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Is that your Apple? I'm growing a distaste fot that machine. haha.

10:33 AM  
Blogger donna said...

i asked john about your sofa buttons. he said they make upholstery needels that are like 6 inches long or so, and you can use them to sew the button back on. he's never tried it, but i guess it kind of works the same as sewing a button on clothes, but with much stronger thread. and i imagine it would depend on how the bottom of your sofa is constructed.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

The mental picture I had of you trying to get out of that sleeping position was just so great. I had to chuckle out loud.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you free on saturday??

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home