Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

I love Saturdays! This was not the case when I was sofa queen of the world- they usually meant getting up early for 12 hour sales at the furniture store. But now, now they mean rolling out of bed whenever I feel like it... it is mine to enjoy watching LINGO on tv and taking Bertie out to play frisbee.

Today I'm hoping Matthew and I will go to St. Cloud. It's like the Sioux Falls of Dordt- about an hour away and lots to do. We still have gift cards from Christmas to use up, and I have been craving a good art supply store. I don't know what's wrong with Willmar, but all of the stores that carry any semblance of art supplies are running out and not restocking. Then there's the one store that has tons of stuff and they've decided not to open for the last 2 weeks. "Closed until further notice" says the sign. 'But I can see the thing I want to buy through the gate- can't I please come in?' (I think to myself as I stare into the blackened store) No dice.

The sunshine is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home