Saturday, April 08, 2006

Our little dog, Bertie, needs a new leash (hers broke) and collar (too small). So I went on ebay and found her new stuff. I'm not really terrific at manuevering around that site, so I was quite proud of myself for figuring out PayPal and finding the things I need.
Here's what I bought:


I'm really excited about the leash especially because it's a retractable TAPE leash. Her previous one was a cord leash (think small rope). It resulted in severe blistering burns across my hand, last year, when I instinctively grabbed it as she was running away. That was intense pain! Not a week later, the same thing happened to my cousin when we were all at the Oregon coast and he was trying to split up a dog fight between two boxers and an unleashed dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Have you posted pictures of Bertie before?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

yeah, but I can do it again- she's quite the little doggie.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home