Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Duh-looth not Doo-luth

Friday we're going to Duluth for the weekend! I'm quite excited. We're taking about 40 students from the youth group to stay in chalets and go snowboarding and skiing. AND, I don't have to pay for it (well except for my food). In honor of the trip I decided to go in search of snowboots to go with my groovy snowboard pants. In 5 minutes I was in and out of our one department store in Willmar with a clearance pair of black boots for $14.99 (reg $59). In honor of this happy occasion, I am now wearing my snowboard pants and boots around our apartment. I am so cool.

I'm feeling a little guilty leaving our puppy behind, though. She gets so sad when we are not here. We're talking, refusing to come out of her kennel, sad. Perhaps she remembers the time we left our neighbors in charge of her, and they completely forgot about her- left her in her kennel for 3 days. She had no food, so she ate her own feces *shudder*. That will NEVER happen again... hopefully she doesn't remember that incident. Maybe I could dress her up in her little courderoy jacket and pass her off as a highschool freshman. 'Ah, she's just really short- and hairy.'

Okay, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home