Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Yeah I know...

I've come to my blog several times in the last 2 weeks, intending to post, but not able to. I became entranced at the site of the little ipod picture and somehow decided subconsiously not to post. I want one- an ipod I mean. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a vain, 'I have to have that' sort of person. I'm especially not into electronics. But I love music, and am really sick of listening to our local radio station at work. Even the Christian station drives me up the wall. Everyday they play the same songs over and over and over. It's a little mental game I play now- I've counted the same song 4 times in one day, however I'm guessing they played it while I was out to lunch or in the bathroom or something. I think it bugs me because there are so many amazing artists out there, that are not being heard. Instead, the stations overplay mediocre songs until you want to scratch your eyes out.

So my plan is to get my free ipod *hip hip hooray* and then listen to that at work. I bet there's a way to hook it up to the speakers on my computer so it's like a radio. Am I right?

Anyways...
Matthew is on his way back from the twin cities right now. He had to take another day off of work because of his Canadian/US paperwork. This time they sent us a letter saying his 'fingerprints expired' (he just had them done 3 months ago). The letter stated that if he didn't show up for his appointment, they would consider his application 'abandoned'. It feels like they are desperately trying to get us to miss the hoops they continually throw out there for us to jump through. They are already 2 years late on his permanent residency application. Stinkers.

At least he got some good exercise out of it. He went to the Mall of America and walked the entire mall- almost 5 miles, then popped over to IKEA for some meatballs. Tasty... AND, he said he got me a little present. Sweet, right!? Perhaps it is a ipod case for when mine comes in the mail :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

good to see you posing again. There are Meatballs at IKEA??? weird

9:23 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Oh I think you will have a different opinion when you try them! Their lingonberry juice is really tasty too (especially added to Pepsi).
Melanie? I'm miss you.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home