Wednesday, February 22, 2006

one of THOSE...

What's one thing you like to do alone?
Read fiction.

Do you have a fear?
I'm afraid of losing my mind as I grow old.

What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? I pick at my hangnails. Constantly.

Do you know anyone famous?
At the wedding last Saturday (see previous post), we hung out with a guy that plays football for the Carolina Panthers.

Who would play you in a movie?
one of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz... or Liza Minelli

What do you carry with you at all times?
nothing- if I have to pick one... my skin. No, my eyes.

Are you happy with your given name? yes, although I am frustrated at the world's lack of ability to spell it correctly.

How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? I would do it for free- in a heartbeat.

What was the last song you were listening to?
"Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin

Do you talk a lot? rarely

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I'm often told I am, I don't always agree.

Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
I wish I could play my guitar better.

Have you ever pierced your body parts?
yes- ears, nose

Do you have tattoos?
no, unless you count freckles. They seem to be permanent too.

Do you drive a stick?
yes indeed. someday it will come in handy when I need to escape on a tractor.

What do you cook the best?
chicken tortilla hotdish

What's one car you will never buy?
one of those ugly box things- Scion?

If you won the lottery, what would you do?
buy a house, then travel to every country in the world. I would also pay off any debt my family might have and buy a neighborhood for us all to live when we miss each other.

Do you cry in front of your friends?
one friend, yes. a group, no.

Do you think you're cute?
rarely

Are you a workaholic?
absolutely not.

Do you like to shop?
If I have to find something specific, I don't like it. Otherwise yes.

Would you die to save the life of someone you deeply love?
yes

Do you own a Bible?
Yes

Do you like thunderstorms?
in the summer

What time were you born?
6:30pm

What was your first job?
helping boy corn and girl corn make... corn (pollinating)

Anything strange happen to you recently?
When I came home from work today, I beat a wooden cat against my coffee table. It won't leave.

What is your biggest headache lately?
selfish people

What is the funniest experience you've ever had at your job?
The other day I was sick, so I dressed up my dog to look like me, then I sent her off to work. She doesn't drive stick as well as I do. We'll have to work on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kedron Rhodes said...

I love my name too and echo your pain! Its Ked... like the shoe... yeah, there you go... now just add a "ron"... ugh, forget it. Just call me Ked. Is it that hard?

To add to the adventure, my sisters name is Karon, and my twin brothers are Kurt and Ken... mom and dad were smoking something? Maybe!

Thanks for the great read!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

That rocks! Seriously, I needed the smile- thanks :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home