Saturday, February 04, 2006

I think my blog has the flu.

My favorite things about today (so far):
-Sleeping in till 11:15am
-Bertie's dependence on me. She was shivering this morning, so she cuddled up to me and tucked her head under my neck.
-The really, really hot bath with menthol smelling stuff in it. Baths are my favorite.
-My friend Kristin is 'home' from Italy/Palestine and we're going to buy necessary cheap trash today.
-Bertie chewed her ball to bits. Now I can throw it away and not ever have to throw that slimy thing again!
-Realizing that I don't have to go to a job today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear daughter-in-law!
How neglectful I am in not reading your blot lately. Between 2 jobs and school...well anyway...'nough excuses.

I am soooooooooooo glad to hear you are no longer at that horrible job! Please fill me in on what your new job is and your new hours! Also, how are you feeling...I didn't know until I read an old blog of yours that you were feeling sick! Probably your poor little body was just worn out. Please fill me in!

Matt still hasn't sent me any Christmas pics so I em sad.

I adore your new hair! I hope I'll be able to cut hair like that. It suits you, too! Take care and love you Cristina. Love Mom #2 (or is it #3?) Yes, I think so. xox

1:06 PM  
Blogger Gordo said...

I miss Bertie!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I am so glad I can get into your blog again. for some reason it kept bumping me back to whatever web page I had been at before. I think your blog really did have the flu! maybe I am crazy- either way... I can see it again and that is all that matters.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home