Saturday, January 28, 2006

"Who stole my caffeine?"

I am so sleepy tonight. I think my brain is more tired than anything, from the thought of wrapping up a couple of years' worth of work at the furniture store. Today was exhausting... my last Saturday.

Tonight we went downstairs to our good friends' apartment (Shane and Amanda). They made us this incredible tabasco/tomato fettucine with garlic bread, caesar salad... taaaaasty. They are all still downstairs playing Balderdash. I could not find the energy to join in the fun, so I came back up to bore you. Is it working?

I have nothing more to say, other than my best wishes for a relaxing, restful weekend. Blessings be upon thee.

2 Comments:

Blogger meganleah said...

Cristina,

I was checking out your artwork on your other site and I really like a few of the pieces. I wrote a comment on one of the posts but I didn't know how often you checked that site. Do you still have the striped one available? If so, what's the price?

5:29 PM  
Blogger donna said...

i also was curious about one...the one with the bird?

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home