Friday, January 13, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-chaaaaanges...

Okay, so what do you guys think of these styles? My sister Jennelle is going to cut/dye my hair maybe this weekend. I picked up a hair magazine and this is what I came up with. Feel free to vote for your favorite- I'm open to suggestions.








a) I think my hair would do this pretty naturally with this cut. I like the color too, but maybe a little drastic for me?













b) I like the subtle streaks of red.













c) This cut might end up looking a little mullet-esque on me, but I really like the dye job.








d) If I went short-short again, this is what'd I think I'd choose. Kristin, this is the style I think you should go for- I finally found a good example of what I was trying to explain before. The color would obviously be a little different for you, and you wouldn't have to be blinded by your bangs like this girl. How does she drive or walk in a straight line for that matter!?!










e) This cut wouldn't require a lot of change- my hair is similar to this right now. I would just need shorter layers.

13 Comments:

Blogger Gordo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Gordo said...

whoops I deleted one

HOT!

2:17 PM  
Blogger birisinin yeri said...

I really liked...

3:13 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I like the straight one. The other one is...a little midwest for me. :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Gordo said...

second one is full of attitude but will make it so you can't see past your hair...

hey new blog inspired somewhat by you guys www.immutablog.blogspot.com

miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
G

3:34 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Okay, I didn't know you guys were already voting- I hadn't even gotten them all on there. Sheesh, you are too fast for me. I'm done now- vote away!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Gordo said...

I like b the best I think

4:28 PM  
Blogger meganleah said...

I vote for "B" and I vote for the Kristin cut for Kristin also. Keep the bangs in the eyes. It's a good look.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I vot for A with B's coloring.

10:35 AM  
Blogger meganleah said...

Will you be posting the picture of the winning style on your lovely noggin?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

b and c are my choices

12:26 PM  
Blogger amelia said...

Sooo....what did you pick? We are waiting for the pictures!!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I think the winner will be B. That one seemed to get the most votes- and seems pretty easy to maintain (maybe I'll go a little funkier with the color) Jennelle got the flue last weekend so I made her rest. I'll go out there this Thursday and for sure I'll post the 'after' pictures :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home