Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tag, You're 'It'.

I was tagged recently by Jessica on my blog list... and have not completed my task. Sorry 'bout that. Good thing I'm such a people pleaser and haven't slept a wink since. No, I'm not serious. The name of the game- I have to discuss 5 things that people don't know about me. Then I get to tag 5 other people and make them do the same.

1) I grew up with a dad that enjoyed scaring the snot out of me- always hiding around corners and in closets. Thus, I've been afraid to be alone in a house for fear that someone is hiding around the corner, or outside my window. I like living on the 3rd floor of our apartment building because it is highly unlikely someone could break in. (I refuse to watch horror movies for the same reasons).

2) I don't like foods with weird textures: onions, mushrooms, eggs, fatty meats, any seafood. I've tried to like them, but it just wasn't meant to be.

3) Subconsciously I chew on my fingers. Not so much my finger nails, but the hang nails/cuticles. It's gross, I know, but I can't stop, even when Matthew sees me and slaps my hand. Silly boy.

4) I talk in my sleep. It doesn't usually make sense, but I've embarassed myself a few times in group sleeping situations. For example: discussing my cup size while sleeping in a camper with my whole family. Hmm...

5) Sometimes the smallest decisions take some pondering. If I have too much on my mind, I should never be allowed to go shopping. Alone is okay, but not with Matthew. I end up reading labels and staring at cans for far too long (mostly b/c I'm not even thinking about the decision- I'm thinking about whatever situation is on my mind, while staring at the cans). Matthew, in the meanwhile, IS thinking about the decision and saying, "Uh, hello... are you seriously taking this long to choose which soup to buy?" Then I respond, "What? Oh yeah, which one should we buy?" Then he says, "Unbelieveable" and walks to the next aisle out of disgust for my 'indecisiveness'

So there you have it- my 5 things. Now I tag:
-Dan
-Matthew (I challenge you to post 5 things even I don't know about you!)
-Melanie
-Heather
-Gord (now you have to actually write something on your blog instead of just posting pictures)


Oh, and by the way- if you are reading this and not on the list above- consider yourself tagged. Come on....doooooo it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gordo said...

ack i actually have to write something now??

3:04 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

man!!!

at least you didn't give a time line and say something bad was going to happen to me :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mr. Cherry said...

so why do i know all the 5 things about you? you need to redo all yours.. sorry

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home