Thursday, January 05, 2006

Why does she dig?




















'Stop the Madness!'
by, Cristina Cherry

Oh Bertie,
Why must you drive me insane
with the assaults on your food bowl?

I am wrong to say you are merely hungry,
because you dig and you whine
even after I've filled it.

You dig and you whine until it is
clear across the floor... and you've
scattered your meal everywhere.

You always eat until there is no more...
What sense is there in the incessant digging and whining?
You know you will eat it anyway.

Is this an urgent protest?
Are you longing for something better to appear?
Are you sick of my 'cooking'?

Poor little Prime-ribless dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordo said...

love it! I miss that puppy.

she wants a juicy flame broiled Whopper!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home