Sunday, February 19, 2006

keep on...

I'm still trying to get rid of this virus that plagues me. Yesterday Matthew and I worked at a wedding for some friends of ours a half hour away. He did all of the video work (he's putting together a dvd) and I did a picture guest book. It went really well, but it turns out the bitter cold likes to make sick people sicker. Hmmm... then last night I was freaked out to find this weird red lump on the back of my throat. Who knows what that's about! Perhaps I'll succumb to the peer pressure to see a doctor after all.

Does anyone out there know about interpreting dreams? Last night I had a series of dreams all involving people from my past/present... all different people. In every dream I was falling in some way. They were not normal ways to fall- one I had to jump off of a tall tower holding steel bars, one I was parachuting/hang gliding (as part of a gymnastics class), etc. Very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home