Friday, February 17, 2006

my blog gave me the flu

I have been sick since Wednesday. Yesterday was a horrid day- everything ached. I tried to stay at work as long as possible (we're trying to get this major catalog out this week). I made it till 3pm. So I went home with my headache, sore throat, backache, sinus pressure, and aching skin. I didn't know skin could hurt like that. Matthew was so good to me, though. He left work to go buy me sick foods and medicine so I could stay in bed. It was a rough day all around.

Today I'm happy to be feeling a bit better. Apparently I picked a good day to be sick in bed. I think today hit some sort of cold records. Right now my blog-ometer says it feels like -33F.

Here's to the bright, healthier tomorrows to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home