Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I wonder...

I feel like a slug lately. I'm exhausted physically and emotionally.

Don't get me wrong, I am SO GLAD for the new job. It is a great atmosphere, and I know it was waiting for me. The timing, the circumstances... too many 'coincidences' to deny God's hand in this.

I just cannot figure out how to get out of this figuritive hole I'm sitting in. I have good intentions to do so many things, but when it comes down to it, I can't do anything but sit. Most of the time I turn on the tv so it seems like I'm doing SOMETHING, but most often I'm just staring at the wall behind it.

Anybody else need a sunny day? I mean a real, sunny day... complete with green grass, warmth, and that tingly feeling your skin gets when there's a little breeze but the sun is keeping you warm. I'd like to take a nap in that day, for about a week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sending you some sun!! love you.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home