Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Question(s) of the hour

Why is it, that the people we love most in the world, we end up hurting (usually on a daily basis)? Why can we not control the level of comfort we feel at home, to where those boundaries won't crash to the floor exposing ugly words and matching behavior?

Is there a point we can reach where "I'm sorry" doesn't heal another's aching heart? What happens then? Can we build a bridge to go back in time, before the offense... only to try and fail again?

From another perspective: I wonder what God experiences emotionally everytime I mess things up and crawl on my knees before Him asking again for undeserved forgiveness. In my small, human mind, I imagine it gets harder and harder to say, "I forgive you"... because I cannot fully understand grace.

So how do we apply something to life if we can't even comprehend the meaning?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kedron Rhodes said...

Sometimes I think God lets us get a glimps of who He is and what He's made of just to remind us how much we really don't know about Him...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home