Sunday, February 26, 2006

free ipod!

Okay, so anyone that's been following my blog for awhile will probably remember me talking about the free ipod I'm on the hunt for. It's actually going really well! I needed to get 5 people to go on my link and complete 1 offer. So far I have 3. I actually have quite a few people that have signed up, but most of them haven't signed up for the 1 offer (required to get an ipod).

For those of you who haven't been following my blog (and are curious as to what I'm talking about), here's the deal.

1) Go to: http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25980718
(you need to go to this one specifically for me to get credit towards my ipod)
2) Pick out the ipod you would like to receive. I picked out the black ipod video :)
3) Fill in your info. They will give you a link to have people sign up under you.
4) Pick out 1 offer to complete. There is a really long list, and many of them don't cost anything- free trials and such. We signed up for Rhapsody and really like it. We decided to keep it after the free trial period was up- unlimited music for $10 a month.
5) Get 5 people to sign up under your link.
6) Receive your selected ipod.

This is not a scam- it is legitimate! My cousins in Oregon went through the process and got theirs a few months ago- I saw it. They've actually gone on to get a free Xbox 360 from the same site. This website offer is also backed by WIRED magazine.

Feel free to sign up- and let me know how your process goes. If you have signed up, but haven't completed the offer, ah feel free to do so now :)
I'm really excited to get my ipod!
If you have any questions about this, leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. THANK YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Keep going, you are almost there!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I was going to sign up for that one, but I thought the Focus might get jealous. He's already self conscious that we make him wear a bra.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home