Saturday, April 08, 2006

did you do something different with your hair?

Yesterday I got sick (again). I'm convinced it was the mass consumption of orange juice that caused it. My throat hurts a lot and it feels like my tongue is too big for the back of my throat. Weird. I thought it would pass quickly, but it's gotten worse today.

Last night we went over to a friend's house for our first bbq of the year- thank you, Jesus, for spring! People get so stir crazy around here this time of year. Even when it's only in the 40's or low 50's, it's not uncommon to see people running around without jackets and sporting their flip flops and short sleeves. We are a strange breed.

So after the bbq last night, Matthew, myself, and our neighbor Sally went to a movie. We saw 'Failure to Launch'. Pretty funny movie (I have to say that because I picked it out), but there was (of course) that token scene where you ask yourself, "Did I really need to watch you have sex?" I loved the roomate, played by Zooey Deschanel. She is such a great actress. If you don't know who I'm talking about- she played the love interest in 'Elf'.

After the movie, I crashed on our couch from illness. I was really dizzy- vertigoesque. Meanwhile, Matthew parked himself at the computer (his happy place) and redesigned my blog page for me. Awww... how sweet. His way of taking care of the sick wife? I think so. You should check out his too- the link is to the left at the top of my blog listings. I'm a big fan of the retro look he's got going on.

Okay, I'm out. Kristin is coming over in a little bit. Our mission today: to gather painting supplies and create masterpieces that shall be sold for millions. Of course the worth won't be attached to them till after we die and then achieve the 'genius' status? Why can't they ever figure that out while the artist is still alive?

Must be that stinking supply and demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home