Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today was a gorgeous Saturday in Willmar, MN. The garage sale went really well this afternoon. I was only there for a couple of hours hanging out with Kristin, Megan, and the Grahn clan- apparently garage sales now end on Saturdays around 1pm. When I was growing up, we stayed out there till it got too dark to barter. "Till the bitter end!" was the Dennis Patterson motto. I think this is much better- that way all of the 'left overs' can be dropped off at the thrift store before the day ends- and that's the end of it.

Matthew and I worked really hard into the afternoon/evening reorganizing our storage unit north of town. We picked up some rubbermaid bins to put our fragile stuff into after we discovered moisture was ruining a lot of our goods. It feels good to have that out of the way and we even managed to sort out a LOT of stuff to have our own garage sale later this summer with Jon&Kelli. We rewarded ourselves afterwards with a big pineapple/pepperoni pizza and the movie 'Walk the Line'. Since it took us about 5 hours to complete the task, don't you think we earned it?

Bedtime.

Oh- I almost forgot! I had the privelage of designing the homepage for the tour company I work for. The address is: www.rjtoursonline.com I just designed the first page you land on- and have been helping with organizing the other pages. Nick Davis is doing all of the behind the scenes work- and doing a great job!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

thanks, Colleen!

9:36 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Thanks for posting that link Cristina- it was fun to see what you've been up to at work- I really like what you've done! And I had fun looking around at the vacation packages!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home