Thursday, May 11, 2006

anticipation is funny... it makes a cloudy day sunny... makes a bee think of honey...

This morning I got out of bed to take a shower and get ready for work when Matthew says to me, "Your first birthday present is, you're not going to work." It feels so good to suddenly have your schedule cleared out, to relax. He then proceeds to tell me, "I want you to pack for a couple of days- something nice, your bathing suit, some clothes... we'll be back Saturday night. An even better feeling than the first!

Jon & Kelli, you guys are amazing! Thank you so much for blessing us with your timeshare in Wisconsin- I promise we'll enjoy it since you weren't able to get away. We love you guys so much! We'll bring you back a cheese wheel- does that tell you how much we love you!?

How can anyone not love birthdays?

6 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Happy Birthday Cristina!!!

I hope you enjoy your break!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! Happy Birthday!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

That Matthew, making everyone look bad. Jeez. Happy Birthday!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday Cristina!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my son! Waydago! I'm so glad you got some time to relax on your birthday Cristina. You deserve it so much. Next year I will try and keep your birthday straight...sigh....take care, my wonderful daughter-in-law. Love Micki xox

7:03 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

awww... thanks you guys! I felt so special to come home and find all of these heartwarming comments. I'll post tomorrow as to how the trip went. It was a typical Cherry adventure full of surprises...

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home