Monday, September 11, 2006

This weekend.

I bought this pendant at the Arts/Crafts Fair yesterday.
That place was insanely exhausting- white tents everywhere!
Even though most of the stuff there was kitch, it was neat to think
about all of the work that went into everything being sold. After
many hours of looking at crocheted pumpkins and potpourri, I was
really excited to find this artist's hand glazed pendants.
Very cool... and only $4 for this one!

Then I came home to this man outside our window.
Why is this so odd?
We live on the 3rd floor of our apartment building.

He spent hours outside our window pounding and scraping. Apparently our building is getting a fresh coat of paint. Our dog, Bertie, was so confused that a man was right outside our window that she didn't even bark at him- just watched. Pretty unusual for a dog that freaks out anytime she hears the slightest noise outside our front door. Pretty unusual to have a strange man making friends with our dog from a 30 foot ladder outside our window.

2 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

I like!

...the pendant, I mean, not the man outside your window.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you took a picture of the stranger in the window. I don't think that I could do that. It was a good laugh.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home