Saturday, August 26, 2006

Waterpark Weekend

Tomorrow is going to start early for the Cherry household. We are installing and cleaning the theatre seats in the Epik youth building tomorrow morning at 8am. Exciting, thinking about how soon we'll be crossing the finish line and area students will be swarming the place! Since I won't be able to sleep in tomorrow, I had myself a little nap tonight. I fell asleep for about 3 hours on the couch! I've been exhausted the last few days- Matthew said I started snoring really loud. Of course he didn't bother to stop me... he just sat there watching MIB and random tv shows. The shows he picked all worked their way into my dream plots, which was not always so enjoyable.

At noon tomorrow, we are heading to the twin cities to stay at the Grand Lodge Hotel across from the Mall of America. I guess this place has a ginormous waterpark including a surfing area. I haven't surfed since I lived in Hawaii on a YWAM base, so this should be great! And what a blessing that we get to spend the weekend with some of our closest friends in the meanwhile. We also get to go to IKEA to pick up some things for the Epicenter... yeah!!!

Our weekend plans will leave Bertie home alone for the next two days. I guess we just have to trust that we've taught her well- that she won't open the door for strangers or call up all of her friends for a party. She's been walking around all suspicious looking - like she's hiding something! You sneaky little dog, you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

have fun!!! i know the feeling about suspicious dogs... what is it they really do all day???

10:20 AM  
Blogger sankey said...

hey i know youre already gone because it is 6:29 hear BUT i just came back from the cities adn we went into ikea! they had some really neet stuff! what are you guys picking up anyways?

6:35 PM  
Blogger nokomis said...

you should install suveylance in your home to make sure bertie doesn't poo in your refridgerator or eat all the butter while you are gone.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Have you tested out the camera idea, Brielle? I'm pretty sure Bertie would just spray paint over them and go about her business. Especially since she's reading over my shoulder and knows to watch for them.

Luke, we were picking up furniture for the Epicenter!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home