Monday, August 07, 2006

Spreading the love... one sty at a time.

This weekend was so much fun with my family. Yeah, we had 9 people and 2 dogs crammed into our apartment for 2 days but, as little as we get to see each other, it was such a blessing to spend the time together. The next time we'll all be together again will probably be next September. I wish the distance between Minnesota and Oregon was not so great. We have definitely learned to appreciate our time, which many families miss altogether.

Interesting thought: did you know you could give a sty to someone else? Yeah, I gave mine to Matthew. Saturday night his eye started hurting too and swelled up. He was not wise as his wife, though, and decided to pop his- without prior advice from his wife or opthamologist father-in-law, both sitting in the next room. His eye is now infected, while mine is healing quite nicely. I still have to go in today, though, because my eyelashes have mysteriously been turning white. Apparently that can be a symptom of bad things. Interesting. I thought I was just getting sweet highlights- like the girl in XMen- but in my eyelashes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Wow, maybe I shoudn't have stopped by R&J!!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

It's all part of my evil plan, Nick- all part of the plan...

5:26 PM  
Blogger Rachel Gora said...

hey i started a blog..but i have no clue how it works! i wanted to add your link to my page... but i don't know how! I don't even know how to add my picture! Maybe I'll figure it out!

I hope that you are having a good day!
love ya!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home