Monday, July 17, 2006

lost in sleep.

Have you ever felt like you are floating through the days in a fog? Like you have so many things that you want to get done, but when it comes down to actually accomplishing, you can't do it? I've been feeling it these past few weeks really hard. It could have everything to do with the sauna I live in, at least that's what I am hoping. I refuse to believe this is the new me. No way...

I am so glad to have started in on my art again. It makes me so happy to have the opportunity to work with my hands and allow the creative side of me come out in the little pictures and words I put together for each little miniature necklace charm... I think I will do this for awhile. It's exciting to think about the future and the possibility of selling them and other things I make to earn money for us.

Curious, isn't it, that most people live out their entire lives allowing the size of their paycheck to determine what they do with most of their awake hours. I don't want to be that person. Denying the gifts God placed within you is like denying who you are. Like a fish who insists it is human. It will eventually dry up and cease to exist. Hmm... deep, right?

Okay, I'm done. The moment is past. Feel free to move on to the next blog now- I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Cristina! I am so happy that you are exploring your creative side. It is truly a gift of God for the body of Christ. I can't wait to see what He does with it!

See you in three weeks! :-D

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home