Thursday, August 10, 2006

can't... stop....myself...

Last night I wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home while Matthew went and helped at our church's 'Kidsworld'. Since I wasn't feeling well, Matthew brought home a present for me... all of the leftover cotton candy bags he could shove in a trash bag. I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to gorge yourself on cotton candy when not feeling well.

Meh. Like I said... I'm not a doctor. For all I know, it very well could be just the thing!

Today I decided to have a little... and then 3 bags.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I haven't had cotton candy in forever!!!!

Miss you! but I am glad that you are coming to Oregon soon! here we have all the taco bells and 7Elevens your heart could desire.

really... we do! when you get here, lets have a brain freeze slurpee (with the special cup) to celebrate!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

YES!!!
You have no idea how much you just made my day.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only do we have a Taco Bell, we have Little Caesar's, too!

It is funny, every time I see cotton candy I think of you and want to buy it and send it. I suppose it would be an easy thing to mail, but by the time it hits the midwest's humidity, it might be gone or reduced to colored goo.

I look forward to sharing food and fun times with you.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home