Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I love you Taco Bell.

Today I find myself mourning the loss of the only Taco Bell that ever existed in Willmar. It was one of those little guys that they put in a gas station. When I was in highschool, I was so excited it came, that I worked there for about 3 months, just so I could eat it every day. Perhaps I would've stayed a bit longer, but the boys were jerks. They enjoyed squirting guacomole on my legs while I was running the cash register. Amusing, yes. I'll give it that... but I drew the line when they started hiding out in the gas station cooler boozing it up. Ever try running a taco stand with drunk coworkers?

So here I sit, Taco Bell-less. An hour is a little far to drive perhaps... for a taco. Or is it?

Yesterday Bertie's new house came in the mail. She's a little freaked out by it, but she'll adjust. I love that I can fold it down into suitcase size. And it has two doors. And it's that black, rubbery coated metal. And that my life is so exciting that I'm going on and on about a dog kennel.

In other news, Kristin and Piergiorgio (her Italian fiance), and Rebecca DeHoog are coming to town today! Hooray for Heather getting married this weekend. There will be even more college friends arriving as Saturday approaches. Seeing far-away friends makes my heart smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home