Friday, September 01, 2006

My Day.

Here is how my day has gone so far:

-Matthew and I put an offer on House #2. It is technically a back-up offer because someone beat us to the punch. The other people's finances aren't looking good, though, so we have a good shot at it still.

-HUGE crisis at work today. Very stressful and heartwrenching. Being that most everyone I work with (at the tour company) are all immediate family members... things get a bit stressful if there is a family emergency. Where does this leave me, the company graphic designer?

-Unexpectedly leading a 10-day tour to Ireland... in 5 days.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Gora said...

are you doing ok??

6:38 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Who me!? I'm fiiiinne... things are just a bit crazy today :)

6:46 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Wait- I'm confused- you're leading the tour in Ireland?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yep! The person who was originally going to lead the tour to Ireland is one of the people involved in the family emergency. She needed someone to take her place...

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Ireland. Can I come along as your assistant? :-D Have fun!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Woa woa woa..... Dang!!! That sounds intense.... but come on? Free trip to Ireland? Lucky duck!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home