Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Epicenter... OPEN!

Tonight is the first night of youth group in the brand new building.... YEAH! It has been such a long time in the making, that we are all feeling a bit of the Christmas morning anticipation. I had a hard time sitting in my chair at work today- partly because I had a constant flow of sludge out my nostrils, mostly because I'm excited about tonight.

I can't wait to see area students flood this place to worship Jesus!!! I'm going to take some pictures during the service and I'll post them (hopefully) later tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger sankey said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! i had such a amazing time tonight!! lol i thought it was so awesome.. worship rocked! *congrats Matt* i just want to say thanks for all you cherry's have doen for this place! so thanks!

i thought that the guy was halarous! he reminded me alot of Adam syscho haha good times.. i hope we can have him back!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Sludge constantly comes out of my nose when I get excited, too. I was going to stop by last night, but I forgot! crap!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home