Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bug? Poxer?

This is my my sister's newest baby, Daisy. Although I think this week her name is Mollie. They ended up changing it after finding out the first name was not so original. Our cousins picked the same name for their new puppy... Daisy the Boston Terrier.


I wonder how she'll feel when she grows up to find out she was the product of artificial insemination. I don't think she'll mind with everyone fawning over her. Definitely the cutest mixed breed I've ever seen, although I wonder if they were mistaken and bred a boxer with a gremlin. You should see the way this puppy terrorizes their full-grown black lab!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

that is so cute. I can't wait to see what puppy looks like all grown up!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now it's been a while but her real name is MOLLY

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home