Saturday, September 23, 2006

sick.

Sorry for my absense. I just wanted to give a quick explanation why I've been gone. I came down with the flu last Tuesday and have been sick ever since. It's not been a real pleasant week. Thankfully I work for the best, most understanding people ever, and was able to get most of the bug under control by sleeping A LOT. Wednesday I woke up at 8, went back to sleep at 9 (with some help from medicine) woke up at 3pm, then fell asleep for another couple of hours... and still managed to fall asleep that night!

Crazy how our bodies go into hibernation mode when they are trying to heal, isn't it?

Today has been my most productive day this week. I read for a long time, cut/filed our dog's nails and bathed/dryed her, then cleaned the bathroom. My fever is getting to me, though, so I'm off to lie down.

Hope you're all having a great weekend...

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beign sick is aweful! I didn't know you had been sick when saw you last night. Get better!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

...then my evil plan worked! You boys were so into the video games, you probably didn't even notice when I went upstairs for over an hour (fever was getting to me).

2:59 PM  
Blogger sankey said...

hello Mrs's cherry LOL haha bet you never have been called that! i hope your feeling better now!! i saw you this morning at church and your husband.. haha was gonna say hi but you 2 twiddled off to fast!-(twiddled never used that word before)- but yeah good service and the building is offically open!! WOOT w00t!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Rachel Gora said...

hey! havent talked to you in a while! I am sorry that you are/were sick. im teaching kindergarten! aw! Jarvis was at my church again today! crazy! hope you are feeling 100% soon!

11:37 PM  
Blogger tyler said...

Hey Christina, its Tyler, I just stumbled upon your blog. It looks cool. I hope you get better.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Hey Cristina! Hope you are feeling better! Being sick is not fun, despite what everyone ELSE says!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home