Monday, September 25, 2006

Ode to a Tylenol.

Today at work the flu turned sinus infection, turned into a huge migraine! It was the weirdest thing- it actually started out as a pain in my arm. My left arm was hurting and tingling the whole morning, and then when the migraine appeared, my arm was fine. What is wrong with me!?!

Anyways, it was quite the accomplishment that I made it home without incident. Ever have those moments where you get to a destination, then completely blank out on the whole drive there? Extreme headaches will do that to you. So I get to our apartment building, drag myself up to the 3rd floor, crash on the couch and realize we have no medicine I can take for this migraine/sinus pressure.

Thankfully, 2 hours later Matthew came home with extra strength Tylenol. He also brought me some fall colored roses to cheer me up from this week of nasty sickness, and made supper for us. Awww... Ironically, when he went to 'tuck me in' on the couch there was a HUGE spider on the blanket. *shudder* Even delirious, I was across the room huddled against the wall in .2 seconds!

Now, 4 hours later, my headache is down to a dull pain... hooray! Thank you, commenters, for your encouragement in the last few days. It really blessed my heart... love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better! You should eat lots of chocolate and/or drink caffeinated beverages :-D (That's what helps me when I have a migraine).

5:34 PM  
Blogger sankey said...

hmmm... maybe you have these super powers developing! haha jk! its a good thing your feeling better because tomorow night the youth building will offically be open i am way to exsited to sleep! i think im gonna go early and help get things set up..haha and check out how far they've come since monday!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home