Wednesday, October 04, 2006

time flies...


Since I last posted, Matthew and I became parents. So what if it was only for a weekend- we managed to keep three kids alive for 3 whole days! We had my sister's three kids while she and her hubby had a (long overdue) romantic anniversary weekend.

I cannot even tell you how much we love those kids. They have great personalities- so unique and full of life. Usually when we've had the kids in the past, it's just been Jake and Zoey... so throwing 1-year old Kyla in the mix was quite the adventure. Thankfully she's a really easy baby as far as babies go. I only had to gag through one dirty diaper the whole weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OOHHH for KEW-UHT!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that healthy for a baby to only poop once during a weekend?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

i was wondering about the one poop thing too! kinda weird!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

yeah, I wondered a bit too. I told Jennelle, though, and she didn't seem worried.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you have more photos of these adorable children. Will you be scanning them in and showing them off soon? Hmmmmmmmm? (You don't have anything else to do, right?)

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY YOU TAILKING ABOUT ME AND JAKE AND KYLA HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home