Friday, June 02, 2006

Zoey Update

I talked to my sister, Jennelle, last night on the phone. She was really worn out from everything that's been going on, but seemed to be doing okay emotionally. Zoey was already in bed fast asleep when I called, so I'll call her Friday after her testing to see how she did.
Our cousin, Dan, works for doctors that do testing like this and he said it can be very scary for kids. He said the MRI machine is extremely loud and confining, and it's hard to get a good reading on kids because they get scared and start moving a lot. Apparently Zoey was an exception to the rule, though. I'm so proud of her!
Here is an email my Mom sent out today talking about the tests.


Dear Pray-ers,

Thanks!

I just talked with our daughter, Jennelle. Zoey didn't even need to be sedated for the procedure! The nurse gave her some headphones and she listened to a story, "Willie Wonka" actually, and she just lay there in that machine for about 40 minutes. She did really well. Results will be coming possibly Tuesday or Wednesday.

I will keep you posted. We're expecting a miracle.

Love,
Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home