Thursday, January 25, 2007

stalkee.

I hope this gives you guys a chuckle as much as it did me... the east indians called AGAIN! Wow, they REALLLY want to give me that money I guess! This time the guy actually knew what my name was. well sort of- he called me 'Sherry Cristina'. This guy was actually more convincing than the other two that have called in the last 5 days, plus he upped the amount to $5000- so I gave him all of my information. Bank account number, social security, blood type.

Just kidding. How could you think I would actually do that!?

I told him that he's the 3rd person that's called me and that I know they are not giving out free money. He then insisted that I take down his phone number to verify that they are legitimate. I told him that guy #2 gave me a phone number that went to nothing. I told him they should really stop calling me.

He said in his very thick accent, 'I'm very sorry ma'am... God Bless You'. I should've kept him on the phone after that- it could've been a fun ministry opportunity, but work deadlines are heavy right now. I guess it was kind of ministry- afterall, I didn't yell or threaten him, right?

Maybe next time because, after 3 calls, I am sure there WILL BE a next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

third times a charm!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Hey Cristina! Can't wait to see you! Let's connect about details.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home