Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Going to Minnesota...

In about 36 hours I'll be on a plane back to Minnesota... could someone please turn up the thermostat there before I get off the plane? I'm afraid the single digits are going to be a bit of a shock to the system!

I am really excited about it, in reality. My sister is picking me up from the airport with her 3 little ones, who I am SO EXCITED to see! I get to stay with them for 4 days before heading to Willmar to work in the tour office (I still work for them out of my home). We have a HUGE catalog to get out to the printer's, and I need them to proof it beforehand. We also have a lot of meetings to organize. I'm definitely pro-meetings at R&J, because it usually means FOOD! And good food at that! They love ordering out, and I'm happy to be a good excuse for them to do so. During the week, I get to stay with my beloved Kelli, who just had baby Owen- along with Jon and Rayna. I have to tell you, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone back in Minnesota. I'm just sorry that Matthew can't come with me.

I'll be gone for 11 days- a record time away from each other since we've been married. I don't think he's entirely heartbroken that I'll be gone for awhile. He'll have plenty of time to spend with his other love, 'Battlefield 2, 357 or something like that'. Silly boy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Come on, you know you miss the blistering cold of a Minnesota Feburary!!! At least Matt isn't hooked on World of Warcraft, then you'd never see him!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

BY THE WAY. Check my blog, I tagged you for interegation!

http://nicholasdavis.blogspot.com/2007/01/five-things-about-me.html

9:39 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Tagged me for WHAT!?

Jor Cra-sy... that link doesn't go anywere...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Shoot- I found it!

11:19 AM  
Blogger meganleah said...

Tina,

We're on for Bingo on the 8th. I already have a sitter.

-Megan

3:57 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yeah- BINGO! Uh, I can't find my dobber... do you have one I can borrow?

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have freezing rain today! That was new for me! I pray that you travel safe! I bet you're excited for this trip!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TINA IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU
LOVE ZOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Zoey, I love you to bits!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home