Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello, Winter.


Two days ago it was in the 70's. Now it is in the 30's... and snowing.

It probably won't accumulate as much as your see in this picture, but give it a few weeks... we'll get there. The flakes look like little dip'n dot balls caught in a tornado. Despite the freezing cold wind, I am entertained by the dancing dots.

Somehow I feel to blame for today's weather. Yesterday I gave in to the urge to blast Christmas music in my office. I'm sorry, Willmar. I am not sorry, however, that I will soon be bathed in a 50-60 degree winter rather than snot freezing windchills and 5 months of snow!


(This is me enjoying a bowl of dip'n dot snow flakes)

4 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

welcome to Oregon my friend! well... almost! that seriously is crazy that you have snow.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is not you, my daughter!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

You win the prize, Mom! The prize: me, my husband, and my dog coming to live with you for an undetermined amount of time... hooray!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home