Wednesday, June 14, 2006

what is my problem?

I've been a little out of sorts the last few days- not myself. I think I understand how Gumby must feel day in and day out. All wobbly and made of flexi-rubber. But still, Gumby is a hero and has a trusty sidekick, and in that I take heart (as Bertie sits here whining for me to play with her).

Last weekend we had a garage sale which was pretty successful. We managed to get rid of a lot of packratted things. Sadly, I've brought Matthew over to the dark side- he had quite a bit to get rid of too. But we ended up with a bit over $250 in cash and that is pretty good I'd say. It will go nicely towards the truck Matthew decided to buy yesterday.

Saturday we drove to St. Cloud with Jon,Kelli, and Rayna. We ate at Outback and looked through books at Barnes & Noble. I picked out a couple that I am really excited about. One of them is about distressing things and making jewelry- the other is similar. Never before has a book cost me so much money! I've been on a mission ever since, scouring the internet looking for jewelry pieces and such to creat masterpieces. Someday I will have a store... you'll see! All of this madness will be worth something to someone... someday.

Tim Holtz, you are my hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home