Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wow!

Thanks, everyone, for your encouraging comments! I love how random the comments were from that last post :)

To answer your questions:

Micki- Yes, it is scary. I had no idea how much went into buying a house and starting over in a new area. We would love for you to visit. Once we get into a house, we'll have a guest room set up and ready for you and your husband!

Melanie- I'm so glad we are in closer proximity... next time we're up in the area we should get some Old Spaghetti Factory. You gotta love traditions that include tasty food.

Zoey- We miss you SO MUCH! Your comments make me laugh, and that is something I need right now. I think we should set you up with a blog of your own, don't you? I LOVE YOU!

Kelli- Thank you for the encouragement. With all that's going on, I have to remind myself not to throw up on an hourly basis. Call me sometime when things aren't crazy- I miss you, friend!

Pete- When you come to visit, if we're living in a cardboard box, we'll put an addition on just for you! Um... do you think you could squeeze into an apple box? (They give those out for free at the grocery store)

Danae- How's the new place treating you? I hope you have some good Nancy stories for us! PS- the phone company said they cut off service October 30th and said, "Maybe the new tenants are a little nutty". I had to agree with her- just a little :)

Wyndee- We are looking forward to hanging out with you guys. If we get this house, you are more than welcome to come on over!

Donna- Bertie STILL carries around that squeaky duck from John... constantly! We're still waiting to hear on the house (our offer was accepted but there is more paperwork to go through before it's finalized), and are in the process of signing over our combined financial future to brokers and lenders.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Once we get in there, I'll take a bunch and post them!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Wyn said...

I hope after spending an evening with us you still feel that way!! LOL! If so I'm holding you to that!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger adam&danae. said...

we are a little nutty, it's true! but the phone does work. just so you know :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home