Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's a house!


Matthew and I found a house that we will hopefully be putting in an offer on in the next day or so! I attached pictures so please feel free to give us your opinion. At this point, I feel nauseated just thinking about buying something as big as a house, so please say nice things for my sake :) It is a 2 story house with an unfinished basement (great possibilities and a really good investment I've been told). The upstairs has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a little area for our dining table, and the kitchen (about 1235 sq ft upstairs and 1000 sq ft downstairs). It was built in 2004 so it still has most of the clean, new feeling (though we'll have to do some thorough carpet cleaning b/c the single guy that lived there before had lots of parties).

Coming from flat Minnesota, these super tall decks are quite a shock from up there... but it is pretty cool to look out over such a neat area, and suprisingly we'll still be able to landscape a flat area in the back yard.

Check out that view!
It could be quite entertaining watching all of the neighbors from up there.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cristina,
I just read Matt's blog to see what's happening in your lives. It is a scary thing buying your first house but it sure is a wonderful thing to have your own space to do whatever you like in. I will be praying for all to go well if this is the house for you. I will try and write more often...my apologies for not keeping in better touch.

I am so looking forward to being able to visit you now that you will be closer to us. I don't know how long it will take to get there but I will find out. Anyway, won't be right away but I am hoping in the not-so-distant future. I love you both and I wish you all the best in your new life. Love Micki

1:08 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

LOVE IT!!!! super cute!!!!!! See you in just one day!!!!!!!!!!!

happy thanksgiving to me!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tina member the joke we played on mathew abuot hollywoood! well by gota go peeple are comeing brock & marry & gracey & willam & sammy & probly rylee to
love
tina & mathew & birdy
& tell nana & papa i said hi ! to & tell them i love them to! & the hoo family saids hi! & i will see you in jaurary! & i will see nana & papa in april to!
tell them to! by

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

love the house! It is super cute...make sure to get an inspection, even though it is a new house. AND Cristina, don't worry, it is a major purchase and it is a little overwhelming, but don't let the feeling of signing your life away get in the way of the great investment and knowledge that you will finally have your own home! We are pumped for you. I think our first vacation will need to be coming out to see it. Love you guys...thanks Matthew for the lovely message for thanksgiving. We've listened to it a few times and laughed.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tina on the seckent to last that is my messege okay. oma & andy kame over on saterday . oma was so happy . every time she tailk to mommy she put her hand on her . & plus andy some week she is going to stay over . me & jakey i got a camera & jakey got a magic thing . my camersa is a barbie camera . pius that birthdays spanckenes i'm gona give him 30 of them how meny are you gona give him 30 to probiy les to . tina do you no what i'm got for mommy & daddy i made a book for them but don't tell okay .
love tina
from ** zoey
to ** tina

2:17 PM  
Blogger adam&danae. said...

cute! i like that message.... the one from tina... or zoey??

we miss you! adam got a new number. 905.0620. so we can talk on the phone and be friends. oh, and who do you have the phone here through? it still works. we get random phone calls for you. well, i think just one. sorry. sometimes i exaggerate. we love you and miss you and that boy of yours!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Wyn said...

I'm so excited for you guys to get a place!! We are in your same boat!! Hope we get a place for you guys to come hang out!! Can't wait to get to know you better!

7:01 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Very Nice- I like the deck! Any news?

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this house, what an awesome view!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Wyn said...

Very good for kids too!! LOL! Any mention of them b.t.w.....

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home