Thursday, June 15, 2006

"I'll trade you for your Nadia Beltei"

Yesterday I discovered the world of Artist Trading Cards (ATC's as the cool kids refer to them). There two rules for creating them- the card must be the size of a standard playing card (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") and the cards are to be traded, not sold. Beyond that- anything goes!

Oftentimes the card will have information about the artist on the back. I guess it's easier to trace it back to the artist so, like baseball cards, you can brag that you have so-and-so's card. I think it's great... and being an extreme packratter I like the idea of collecting something inspiring, small, and free!

So who's interested?

Here is a collection of one artist's ATC's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Nadia Beltei?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home