Saturday, June 17, 2006

girls night!

Tonight I went out with a couple of girl friends to see the new movie 'Break-up'. It was such a different movie than I expected. Call me naive, going to see a movie titled Break-up, but I thought (or hoped) they would end up together. I did laugh quite a bit, though, at their incessant fighting. Mostly because it was like they recorded the going-ons this week in the Cherry household. We bicker, at times, about stupid things like rinsing dishes, vacuuming, and cleaning out the litter box. I'm told this is 'normal' by other married friends. I cannot imagine any marriage lacking occasional meltdowns. They all point back to how incredibly different men and women think.

One day, when I get to Heaven, I am going to have a chat with God about this. I'm sure He has a perfectly good explanation.

Don't get me wrong- I care way more about my husband than all of these little petty things. Matthew, I love you so much... now go clean out Bertie's litter box.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Cherry said...

done.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home