Sunday, August 21, 2005

...this is heaven to me



I've been drawn to music for self-expression lately. I think Matthew gets a bit annoyed when I sneak into the computer seat (in the midst of his 12 hour video editing research stints) so I can find new songs that make me sigh. I call him over to listen and he sort of looks at me with this,
"Yeah, so can I have the computer back now?" look.
Being an introvert, I have a hard time expressing outwardly how I'm feeling. God created music to fill in where words don't seem to flow... and I am so thankful to Him for doing that.
This one is a little ditty by Sarah McLaughlin called 'Elsewhere'. I hope so much that today you find that bit of heaven inside your heart where you can meet with the Lord and be refreshed.
He's waiting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow.
That song is beautiful.

Too bad you don't live in Oregon. I think that you & I could be friends. :)
My grandma lives in Minnesota. :) My parents will be visiting her there at the end of next month.

Anyways.
Hi? lol

1:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even as an extrovert I feel the same way. Music has always touched my heart in ways that other things can't. I've been in this weird reflective mood lately, so I went home and put in one of my favorite cd's and just listened... it was great. I love those moments. I definitely need more of them. Thanks for reminding me.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home