Friday, September 23, 2005

pictures from the fair (part 2)

Remember the photobooth pictures I posted not long ago? Well today I received a couple more photos from that same day! Kristin and her boyfriend (from Italy) Pierre Giorgio went with us to the fair. It was great fun... I think in part because this is the first time Pierre has been to the States. Everything was new to him. Like seeing the fair for the first time again... but through the eyes of someone who has never tried cheese curds. Never seen rides where people pay $30 to be strapped into a seat and launched into the air. Never met a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz. Okay, so neither had we, but he was at the fair and Pierre was really excited to meet him. All in all, a really good way to spend the day!

Matthew and I sporting our tattoos identifying us as 'Authentic Minnesotan's. So many of the booths were branding people as they walked by. I had three on my arm and many more in our 'cheap trash' bag. Melanie, you would've been so proud of all my pens and keychains!


This picture is my favorite. Loreal set up this huge booth where you could try out different hair colors. Classic expressions, boys! (From left to right: Pierre Giorgio, Kristin, Matthew, myself) What do you think- should I go blonde?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Cherry said...

I cont believe no one has commented on this picture, it's so funny. better when you click on it. Funny funny funny!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya know, Mr. Cherry, that picture is hilarious! You actually look quite good with umm....
Red hair. LOL :)

-Jes

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home