Thursday, September 22, 2005

Free Fries!

want some? --------------------------->

Today I have declared it to be Lazy Day. I have the whole day off- by myself! So this morning as I was laying in bed watching tv, I saw this commercial for microwave french fries. To tell you the truth, they actually looked pretty tasty. Supposedly, you cook these in the microwave and they don't come out rubbery and soggy, but very crispy. They advertise that you can go to www.freeeasyfries.com and they will send out a coupon to try their product for free.
This comes to my idea. Anyone who wants to join in, go to the website, order the coupon, get the fries for free... then we'll meet back here and trade experiences. Come on, let your curiosity get the best of you this time!

"Mr. and/or Mrs. Ore-Ida? Yes, I was wondering when I should expect my commision check in the mail?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home