Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend update.

Things accomplished since Friday:
-ordered new glasses
-got meds for eyes (don't ask)
-passed the written exam standing in my way of driving legally (hooray!)
-cut up an apple tree with handsaws... wearing flipflops
-helped my Mom pack for Minnesota (they left Saturday)
-planted a bunch of flowers in pots (at 2am)
-made some necklaces (till 3am)
And this was all on FRIDAY!


So interesting story...

Last night I had another one of my hallucinating dream episodes. Somewhere around 3 or 4am this morning I woke up because a 'huge spider' was crawling on my head. It scared me so bad that I started flailing everywhere and yelling (quite loudly if you imagin), trying to get it off my head. I jumped out of bed entirely too fast- because the dizziness and the intense fear made me really sick to my stomach. I spent the next 10 minutes hunched over the toilet while Matthew searched the bed for my invisible spider.

Poor guy. Good thing he has a strong heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger KI said...

oh princess Cristeeny, talk to me, pills have been good to me. ;)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations on passing the test! Those things are never fun. My parents were excited to see your mom and dad at church last weekend, they had lots of catching up to do. Thanks for posting your dream it made me laugh.:)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home