Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ladies Night Out!

Last night a group of us ladies got together for a night out on the town. All of us dressed up in our fanciest, and had a progressive dinner around downtown Roseburg. We started out at Mark V (shown above) for Tapas, which means 'small portions'
This Tapa was my personal favorite. I'm a sucker for cheesy dips on bread. Yum!

Look how fancy they made these up! This one is a pork mixture on bread with some bright, ah, confetti? I learned a valuable lesson at this restaurant. If you see some bright green paste, you better make sure it's guacamole before eating a big bite. I didn't, and it was wasabi. Ayecarumba was it hot (and not all that tasty)!

Next we went to a Sushi Restaurant. Taking this picture was as close to the sushi as I got. I can't stomach seafood- not even slightly. Check it out, some of that fish still has the skin on! I felt like I was watching Fear Factor. We had the cutest little waiter, though. I wanted to put him in my purse and take him home for Matthew to see.

I didn't get pictures, but after the Sushi Restaurant, we went to Anthony's for authentic Italian desserts (gelato, cheesecake, tiramisu... yum!). Afterwards, a few of us went to Dino's, another authentic Italian restaurant for espresso and tea.
Krystal and I at the end of the night. Fun times!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Cherry said...

Your so hot!

3:41 AM  
Blogger KI said...

Great blog!! Love it!! We really had fun didn't we?
We must do it again Daling.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Nicholas Davis said...

Awesome! That looked like it was a good time! In reply to your fishphobia, Last Friday I tried Squid for the first time of my life. Weird thing is, the more I reflect on the dish, the more I want to have it again. I'm a sucker for new foods, I guess?

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home