Friday, April 06, 2007

I love this day!

I found out a couple of days ago that our office would be closed today for Good Friday. I've been really overtired lately, and this week was exhausting emotionally (I won't go into that right now). So I've really been looking forward to today, the day of relaxation. This morning I slept in till about 10, went out onto our patio and relaxed in the sun on our new patio furniture (in my pj's), watched tv, took a bath, and here I am again... on the patio. The thermometer out here says it's about 84 degrees, the sun is shining... I feel like a little kid on Christmas that's just been given an amazing gift. Time.

A few minutes ago, an eagle flew over our house, casting huge shadows onto the roofs of the houses below. Then I looked down and watched the neighbor's cat eat a little frog. A sprinkler just came to life in a yard below, kids anxiously awaiting the cold water. Bertie is growling at aforementioned cat down on the ground... obviously despared at the death of said frog.

Did I mention that I love this day?
me and my big sis, Jennelle on a day like today... many moons ago

4 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

How cute- I love the pigtails, and the bows!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Believe it or not, we looked like this every single day. Always pigtails, always fuzzy ribbons, always bangs cut from ear to ear. What's a single guy to do, taking care of two girls?

10:59 AM  
Blogger KI said...

You are the tchutest (cutest in my own words)!!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY IS THAT MOMMY AND TINA ???? HMMMMMMMMM?????? YEP ...LOVE YOU LOVE ZOEY

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home