Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Resurrecting the Chili Cheese Burrito.

When Matthew and I moved to Oregon 5 months ago, I was excited to finally live in the same town as a Taco Bell. I know it's not the finest quality 'mexican' food, but I love it. When I was in highschool I even worked at one, just so I could eat there everyday. Unfortunately, not even halfprice nachos made up for the torture of working with immature 16 year old boys that would squirt guacamole all of the back of my legs while I was running the cash register... and when they weren't torturing us ladies, they were in the cooler getting drunk. You think I'm joking, don't you!

You can only imagine my distress when we got to Roseburg and I found that my favorite Taco Bell treat was no longer on the menu! Oh chili cheese burrito, why have you deserted me!? Turns out, Taco Bells now have the option to choose their menu items... and most of them have opted not to order my beloved chili cheese burrito.

Today I discovered an entire website devoted to the cause... www.chilicheese.org . In the last 6 months, they've raised $250 to convince corporate Taco Bell to bring them back. Isn't that amazing? 250 smackers! Good job, guys. They have a petition there for all to sign. What are you waiting for people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home