Tuesday, November 01, 2005

a tuesday came and went.

Once again, I am quite happy that it is the end of the day. I really look forward to coming home to my blog Monday and Tuesday nights. Reason: 12 hours of talking to every sort of customer you can imagine completely boggles my mind. Plus, Matthew is playing Farmer Guy and is out plowing fields till all hours of the night.

Today I got to talk to Janice again- this time on the phone. She called because she couldn't find her receipt for the mattress set she purchased yesterday. She thought for sure I wouldn't let her have her bed because she'd lost it. When I told her she could indeed still have it- she was thrilled and said quite loudly into the phone, "DON'T FORGET- MISS AMERICA COMES ONLY ONCE A YEAR!" Then she asked if, when the boys come to bring her mattress set on delivery if she could ride in the truck too. It was so cute. Unfortunately I was a wet blanket and told her she should wait at the house so she could let them in when they got there. She would gladly have walked a mile or two to our store just to ride in the delivery truck back to her house. I've come to enjoy our visits.

You know, I've completely forgotten to mention my new blog gallery! I don't know what my problem is. I've been feeling heavily medicated lately. Could be the nasty sore throat I've been fighting off. In any case, I shall talk about it now. On the left side of your screen, you'll see a link to 'Objet d'art'. Click on it. Do it now. Well after you finish reading what I'm saying here anyhow. Matthew and I designed this blog page for my art things. I really enjoy making things that inspire people's creativity. I hope this blog achieves that, though in person is always better.

Please let me know what you think!

Here is a link in case you don't have the energy to drag your mouse all the way over to the sidebar:
http://cristinacherryart.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Blogger nokomis said...

i can totally read your blog now, it is a delight.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

wonderful! I'm afraid everyone else has abandoned my blog out of spite from the yellow words. *sigh*

10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm here, sorry. I was MIA for a few days. Dealing with my depression & sprained ankle. lol

LOVE the new site design, and what'st his about yellow words?

-Jes

4:04 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I REALLY like the worm butterfly things. It symbolizes so much you know!!! that and it is kinda weird too. :)

Love the new look. going to link now....

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home