Thursday, June 16, 2005

...there was a lonely blogger

Things have been a bit abnormal lately. I've been changing my routine with summer being in full swing. Not that my schedule is THAT much different than it had been before, but sunshine really does change things. Outlooks on life are completely different from winter, especially in Minnesota. People go from, "It's too cooooold" to "It's too hoooooot". You have to find some humor in it, that in a place where literally half the year is below freezing and cold enough for the snot in your nose to freeze, the other half is high humidity and infested with blood sucking insects. What doesn't kill us WILL make us stronger!
I guess subconsciously I haven't been interested in my blog much anymore, either. I shouldn't gauge the necessity of my blog by the amount of people that write comments or seem interested, but I'm forced to put some thought in that direction.

I am currently taking applications for blog friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

hey cuz, i linked you on my blog and told people to check you out because apparently people in your state don't blog. too much itching I think. :)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home